Companies are tossing in all ingredients to serve more plant-based alternative dishes in Asia.
- China Industrial Reporter 2020-8
- China Industrial Reporter print magazines and digital e-magazines have helped the region's manufacturing and processing industries upgrade production facilities by providing the latest industrial products, technologies and services, and complete supplier contact details since 1999. Industrysourcing.com provides industrial professionals with the latest technology and market trends in the manufacturing industry. These include e-magazines, an industrial equipment website with daily updates and online exclusives, and biweekly e-newsletters as well as interactive apps on iTunes and Google Play with video links. With such current, informative and attractive content in both digital and printed formats, China Industrial Reporter offers the most effective communication package for suppliers of industrial equipment, components, material handling, and plant maintenance in Greater China.
- International Plastics News for China 2020-8
- International Plastics News for China, in a strategic editorial partnership with Germany's Kunststoffe and backed by a team of authoritative editorial advisors in China, has been the leading media for the plastics industry since 1998. The print and digital magazine provides plastic products manufacturers in China with comprehensive information ranging from advanced processing technologies to upcoming market trends to help them develop high value added products. The print and digital magazines, along with a dedicated vertical, bi-weekly e-newsletters, and magazine apps with video links on iTunes and Google Play, are source of up-to-date reports on machinery as well as process technologies, R&D, industry trends and market developments. For machinery and material suppliers, International Plastics News for China is an effective interactive platform which provides professionals with their latest technology and solutions. Through a dedicated Plastics & Rubber vertical, the industry community can find daily news updates and exclusive online features, videos and reports
- International Plastics News for Asia - June issue 2020-6
- As the world continues to contain the spread of the coronavirus pandemic, many of the plastics and rubber industry’s key players are converting their production systems to manufacture medical devices and supplies. One example of this kind of flexibility is presented by injection moulding machine suppliers that have partnered with other producers to turn out critical medical supplies. Process cooling is an important aspect of efficient manufacturing. Intelligent and remote machine control has become an integral part of the whole operation and in this issue, we look at the innovations in this area that will benefit plastics processors during this challenging times. We are privileged to have two experts sharing their views in this issue and I’m sure our readers will find their insights valuable.
- International Composites News for China 2020-6
- International Composites News for China (RPC), in a strategic editorial partnership with a team of authoritative editorial advisors in China, has been the leading media for the China composites industry for the past 12 years. The quarterly print and digital magazines, along with a dedicated vertical, bi-weekly e-newsletters, and magazine apps with video links on iTunes and Google Play, are source of up-to-date reports on machinery as well as process technologies, R&D, industry trends and market developments. For materials and machinery suppliers, International Composites News for China is an effective interactive platform which provides the latest information on their products and services to decision makers in commercial R&D, composite parts makers and end users in China. Through a dedicated Plastics vertical, the industry community can find daily news updates and exclusive online features, videos and reports on major industry events - including live updates from trade shows as they happen - to keep the industry informed. Bi-weekly E-newsletters featuring headli
- International Plastics News for Asia - April 2020-4
- The world is now fighting a pandemic, which threatens to cause severe impact on the economy of many countries and regions. Businesses are affected, industrial production is almost on a standstill – and governments around the world are pouring huge efforts and resources in implementing measures to alleviate the impact of this health crisis. In the midst of all these are the producers of plastics and rubber products who are working round-the-clock to meet demand for protective materials, medical supplies and devices. There are many innovations in the medical field that highlight the use of plastics and rubber, and this issue presents some of them. For instance, the demand for medical tubes has grown and recent concept in IV tube extrusion responds to the complicated requirements. 3D printing, which offers the best option for the medical sector, has also been applied in the production of medical devices. Hence, the development of new compounds suitable for the high-resolution printing of implantable medical devices brings cost-saving benefits and enables mass product
- International Plastics News for Asia - February 2020-2
- In this issue, the second part of the K 2019 post-show report contains some of the most interesting materials and production technologies in the packaging sector – considered one of the most vibrant industries where plastics play a key role. Companies interviewed provided a glimpse of how their innovations have been making a big impact on tomorrow’s packaging. An interesting aspect of this K 2019 special coverage is how companies are overcoming the barriers to enable the production of packaging materials that are recyclable, in support of the industry’s efforts towards a circular economy. As Industry 4.0 remains a hot topic in the plastics industry, an expert in this area provides an overview on how Asian companies can move further and embrace new technologies and processes becomes to transform into a smart manufacturing operation. High performance materials continue to bring new dimensions in the automotive sector, and in this issue, we cover one of the recent concepts in vehicle interior and exterior that aim to create a new travel experience.
- International Plastics News for Asia - December 2019-12
- K 2019 is over and the overwhelming support it received from the plastics and rubber industries is manifested in its huge success – 3,300+ exhibitors and more than 220,000 visitors. Majority of those who came to exhibit are optimistic of the future given the strong commitment of the industry players in attaining a circular economy. Never before has those in the industries unite as they try to discover solutions towards sustainable production. This issue features many of the highlights of K 2019 – the technologies and materials launched, the outlook of the plastics and rubber industries and the insights of industry professionals who participated at this year’s edition. The upcoming trends and developments point towards a brighter future for plastics. Ringier Events held another successful edition of the 2019 Plastic Applications in Food & Beverage Packaging Summit in Manila, Philippines. The two-day event gathered leading industry and technology experts and over 150 delegates in one venue to explore the latest manufacturing technologies that will benefit food and
- Rubber World for China 2019-11
- In a strategic editorial partnership with Rubber World of US, a team of authoritative editorial advisors in China, Ringier's Rubber World for China has been serving the China rubber industry for 9 years, with an interactive platform such as print magazines, mobile Apps and digital E-magazines. We bring the latest technology on processes, testing, machinery and use of materials and additives to readers who are tires makers and manufacturers of all rubber products. The publication offers practical solutions for improving productivity, reducing labor cost, and turning innovations into real competitive advantages. Meanwhile, Ringier presents comprehensive content to industry players through its plastic and rubber web site with daily updates and online exclusives, including bi-weekly e-newsletters.
Singapore’s vertical farmers address multiple issues in the city-state: food security, food waste, sustainable production, and availability of out-of-season produce.
What started out in the 1990s as an application for the pharmaceutical industry is now an established coating technology for PET bottles.
B.L. Agro Industries Ltd, a major producer of edible oils in India relies on Sidel for its PET packaging requirements.